Intramed Plus strives to provide a convenient, safe and cost-effective environment for patients to receive infusion therapies where they are monitored by an experienced clinical team of registered nurses and pharmacists.
Intramed Plus works with commercial insurance companies for services provided in the Ambulatory Infusion Suites.
- IV Antibiotics and First Dose Monitoring
- Intravenous Immunoglobulin Therapy (IVIG)
- Specialty Infusions for Various Indications Including:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Generalized Myasthenia Gravis (gMG)
- Crohn's Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Other Specialty Infusion Therapies
- IV Hydration for Chronic Conditions
- Central Line care and maintenance
- Private suites that provide comfortable chairs with personal blankets, HD TVs and Wi-Fi
- Alternative cost-effective option to hospital based infusion centers limiting exposure to secondary infections.
- Each patient has a dedicated registered nurse clinician and pharmacist to administer and monitor the infusion.
- Easy and flexible scheduling
- Close parking
- Experienced Reimbursement Team to work with commercial payers to determine the most economical treatment option for the infusion therapy.
Intramed Plus has three Ambulatory Infusion Suite locations in South Carolina.